SHOWCASING ILS – INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SUPPORT
Each month we will be taking a detailed look at a product from our range of Trackway® solutions. For our first month we are showcasing our Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) package.
ILS is not a physical roadway or runway, but is a suite of additional services to assist Defence Forces in the selection and integration of Trackway® and its on-going operation.
ILS is defined by COGINT, “the identification and development of logistics support and system requirements for military systems, with the goal of creating systems that last longer and require less support, thereby reducing costs and increasing return on investments.” (COGINT, 2012, P4)
Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plans and directs the identification and development of logistics support and system requirements for military systems, with the goal of creating systems that last longer and require less support, thereby reducing costs and increasing return on investment.
FAUN Trackway® consider Integrated Logistics Support a top priority. We consider the fundamentals of ILS in our system design, engineering and manufacture. Our client support does not end at providing top quality equipment, but starts at the beginning of the acquisition process, advising during the specification design stages and after contract award with an immediate design review.
The FAUN Trackway® Integrated Logistics Support offering is designed for militaries to be able to pick and mix the services they require, all of which are individually priced. Therefore it is not necessary to pay for a large, detailed ILS package when only a few services are required.
We divide the services into four easy to navigate categories:
- Engineering services – the creation of detailed, bespoke reports on the following subjects:
- Environmental Testing.
- Safety Management
- Human Factors Integration
- Availability and Reliability
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Configuration Management
- Practical Services - our assistance in the day to day running of your equipment:
- Spare parts consultancy – prescribing the optimum spare parts package for your system based on usage and conditions.
- Worldwide provision of spare parts
- Management of repairs, maintenance, obsolesce and spares
- Equipment servicing
- 24/7 technical helpdesk in a range of languages
- Assistance with packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS&T)
- User Services - to best understand how to operate and maintain the equipment:
- Technical documentation – in a range of formats and languages
- Training courses – delivered locally or in the UK by former Royal Engineers
- E-learning – theory delivered via our suite of interactive computer programmes
- Life cycle Services - getting the maximum value from your equipment
- Specification creation – working with you to design specifications that solve your problems
- Design review – one 2 one meetings after purchase to discuss all aspects of the design, before the build.
- Post design service
- Lifecycle management
Take a look at our Integrated Logistics Support brochure by clicking here to find out more about all aspects of our ILS service