Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Landing Mat
Also in this section
The first landing mat in the world designed to create runways for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle's (UAV) and drones.
Used by the Australian Army, PSA-FT and PSA-FT R is recommended by the Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC) for Reaper and Predator operations.
- RECOMMENDED FOR REAPER AND PREDATOR
- EASY TO INSTALL
- SAFE ZONE AWAY FROM MANNED AIRCRAFT
- FOREIGN OBJECT DAMAGE PROTECTION
- ANTI SKID/SLID SURFACE
- TRANSPORTED IN 463L PALLETS
FIVE KEY ELEMENTS:
- TRACKWAY® – Aluminium panels that inter-lock to create the landing area.
- STILLAGES – NATO pallets for storage and transport; can be air portable on request.
- INSTALLATION KIT – equipment required for installing and removing the Trackway®.
- GROUND ANCHOR STAKES – to secure the Trackway® to the ground.
- MEMBRANE – a geotextile membrane that is placed underneath the Trackway® to supress dust, and reduce brownout while protecting the Trackway®.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Landing Mat (UAVLM) can be constructed of any width or length from interlocking Trackway® to create a best fit solution for our customers;
- Flat Surface;
- 21 lbs per panel.
PSA-FT R Trackway®
- Flat Surface;
- Reinforced End Joints;
- 28 lbs per panel.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Landing Mat (UAVLM) are assembled in a brickwork fashion to create a runway of any length and width; a complete runway can be assembled by an experienced team in less than 12 hours.
As a multipurpose solution the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Landing Mat (UAVLM) is suitable for Aircraft Landing Mat (ALM), Helicopter Landing Mat (HLM), workshop areas, Rapid Runway Repair (RRR), aircraft recovery, and general infrastructure use.