M150 Trackway Container
Also in this section
Portable container systems for deployment and recovery of M150 Trackway® enabling rapid beach landing.
The mechanised solution is operatored from a Rough Terrain Container Handling (RTCH) or Telehandler, providing clear access both on rough terrain, and beyond the surf zone to the shore.
- ACCESS FROM BEACH LANDING CRAFT
- CARRIES 295 FEET OF TRACKWAY®
- RTCH OR TELE-HANDLER MOUNTED
- INTERCHANGEABLE CONTAINERS
- ISO CONTAINER
- PROTECT ENVIRONMENTS
DEPLOYMENT & RECOVERY
- Connected to the RTCH top handler via twistlocks;
- Deployed and recovered in less than six minutes;
- Controlled hydraulically from the cab;
- Roadway immediately ready for traffic;
- Supplied with anchors for use on inclines;
- ISO container for simple logistics.
- Suitable for long periods of water immersion;
- Withstands vehicles up to MLC* 150;
- Withstands temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F;
- Easy splitting and joining in complete darkness, submerged or if joints and locks are full of dirt and sand;
- Independently climatic tested to MIL-STD 810F for Cold, Humidity, Heat, Solar & Dust, Vibration, Salt Mist and Shock;
- Width 15 feet.
*Military Load Classification (MLC)
The M150 Trackway Container is designed to be constantly reused with a long operational life.
The modular Trackway® system comprising of single aluminum panels, connected by male/female joints and secured by locking pins. Individual panels can be easily removed or replaced as required.