Boat Ramp Kit
Also in this section
A temporary to permanent modular slipway that can be deployed into water to provide a stable, high grip surface to facilitate easy launching and recovery of watercraft.
Made of high-grade aluminium it can be used in areas where it is not suitable for conventional boat ramp structures such as tidal areas, freezing waters, marshes, or for temporary/seasonal access to water.
Easily to deploy, recover, and store.
- DOES NOT FLOAT
- HIGH TRACTION SURFACE
- ROLLED FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
- RAPIDLY DEPLOYED AND RECOVERED
- MINIMAL MANPOWER
- HIGHLY RESILIENT TO WATER IMMERSION
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- PROTECT ENVIRONMENTS
DEPLOYMENT & RECOVERY
- Ready to use immediately;
- Operational in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F;
- Supplied flat-packed or rolled for manual deployment;
- Articulated joint for undulating ground;
- Supplied with anchors for use on inclines;
- Reusable for multi-operations.
- Suitable for long periods of water immersion;
- Withstands vehicles up to MLC* 150;
- Graded indefinitely for MLC* 70 on a 3% California Baring Ratio (CBR) ground condition;
- Withstands temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F;
- Anodised as standard for marine environments.
- Easy splitting and joining in complete darkness, submerged or if joints and locks are full of dirt and sand;
- Independently climatic tested to MIL-STD 810F for Cold, Humidity, Heat, Solar & Dust, Vibration, Salt Mist and Shock;
- Width 15 feet.
*Military Load Classification (MLC)
The Boat Ramp Kit (BRK) has a recommended minimum length of 66 feet. Further lengths can be are easily joined to suit any launch and recovery site.