Boat Ramp Kit
A temporary to permanent modular slipway that can be deployed into water to provide a stable, high grip surface to facilitate easy launching and recovery of watercraft.
The Boat Ramp Kit (BRK) is extremely durable in all climates, and can be used in tidal areas, freezing waters, marshes, or for temporary/seasonal access to water.
- DOES NOT FLOAT
- HIGH TRACTION SURFACE
- ROLLED FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
- RAPIDLY DEPLOYED AND RECOVERED
- HIGHLY RESILIENT TO WATER IMMERSION
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- PROTECT ENVIRONMENTS
KIT COMPRISES OF:
- TRACKWAY® – modular length of aluminium panels.
- LAYING AND RECOVERY KIT - allows manual deployment and recovery of the Trackway®.
- ANCHORING KIT – enables deployment, recovery, anchorage and field maintenance.
- Supports axle loads up to 28,655 lbs;
- Panels are laterally locked using captive quick release sliding shoot bolts;
- No mandatory tools are required for splitting and joining;
- Easy splitting and joining in complete darkness, submerged or if joints and locks are full of dirt and sand;
- Easily cleaned, due to the open nature of the profile;
- Anodised as standard for marine environments.
The Boat Ramp Kit (BRK) has optional widths of 10.8 or 13.8 feet with a recommended minimum length of 65 feet. Further lengths can be are easily joined to suit any launch and recovery site.
Deployed by two people in a matter of minutes, the Boat Ramp Kit (BRK) protects environments and subsurface from traditional vehicle damage.