Vehicle Recovery Mat
Also in this section
Provides a non-slip surface enabling vehicles with pneumatic tires to gain traction and reduce environmental damage. Ideal for vehicle recovery or for traversing soft ground.
The Vehicle Recovery Mats (VRM) is suitable for all road legal wheeled vehicles.
- HIGH TRACTION SURFACE
- DOES NOT WRAP AROUND TYRES
- RAPIDLY DEPLOYED AND RECOVERD
- LIGHTWEIGHT, HEAVY VEHICLE RECOVERY
- QUICK TO JOIN FOR EXTENSIONS
- PROTECTS ENVIRONMENT
- NO MAINTENANCE
KIT COMPRISES OF:
- TRACKWAY® – modular length of aluminium panels.
- ACCESSORIES – enables deployment, recovery, anchorage and field maintenance.
- STORAGE BOX - for storing the full kit during transport.
- Supports axle loads up to 28,655 lbs;
- Panels are laterally locked using captive quick release sliding shoot bolts;
- No mandatory tools are required for splitting and joining;
- Easily cleaned, due to the open nature of the profile;
- 100% recyclable;
- Anodised as standard for long life expectancy.
Single aluminium Trackway® panels are connected by 'tongue and groove' joints to allow articulation on undulating ground. Each panel is secured with a quick release locking pin for simple splitting and joining together by hand to create custom lengths.
Vehicle Recovery Mats (VRM) are highly durable, designed for reuse, and the Trackway® profile minimizes retention of mud and debris.
The system can be rolled up, stored flat, or hung on vehicles.