Also in this section
A plant mounted system for deploying and recovering multiple lengths of Trackway® to create long access roads or large hard standing areas.
Offloaded and loaded using the Host Machine, the system can be easily transported between different sites or locations, allowing deployment for a day or for as a permanent infrastructure.
- QUICK HITCH
- 131 FEET DEPLOYED IN 5 MINUTES
- DEPLOYS MULTIPLE LENGTH OF TRACKWAY®
- SPOOLING CONTROLLED IN THE CAB
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY WITH HOST MACHINES
- MINIMAL MAN POWER
- PROTECTS ENVIRONMENTS
- OPERATES IN HOSTILE CLIMATES
- TRACKWAY® – modular length of aluminium panels.
- SPOOL – a braced steel structure which holds the Trackway® on the Roadway Dispenser.
- ROADWAY DISPENSER – Picks up the Spools to deploy, and recover the Trackway®.
- INTERFACE PLATE - custom adapter plate with quick release coupling to mount the Roadway Dispenser onto the Host Machine.
- HOST MACHINE - Front-End Loader or rough terrain Tele-hander.
- ACCESSORIES – enables deployment, recovery, anchorage and field maintenance.
- Supports axle loads up to 28,655 lbs;
- Withstands temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F;
- Versatile for different applications;
- Easily cleaned, due to the open nature of the profile;
- Easily assembled, using captive quick release sliding shoot bolts;
- Available in widths of either 10.8 or 13.8 feet.
Mounted via a custom adapter plate to Front-End Loaders or rough terrain Tele-handers, the availability of different adapter plates can provide high flexibility across different sites.
The spooling in and out is controlled by the driver via the auxiliary hydraulic circuit of the host machine, and each spool is locked in place by locking levers to permit seamless deployment of multiple spools.
The Trackway® is deployed under constant tension when driving forwards and recovered hydraulically while reversing.